Studio: (800) 791-0991
Office: (732) 469-0991
April 23, 2019 | Brenda Price
"The spouse who becomes an expert in the art of asking questions is the spouse who will win their spouse’s heart."
Mark Merrill has a great blog for marriage, family, and realtionships! Here is one post about the importance of having conversations with your spouse. ENJOY and talk away!
Good conversations lead to connection and intimacy. The best way to facilitate a good conversation is to ask great questions. Whether you feel like you know your spouse well or not, there are questions that will be helpful. The spouse who becomes an expert in the art of asking questions is the spouse who will win their spouse’s heart.
Here are 10 Questions to Ask Your Spouse Every Year:
1. What are you enjoying most about our relationship right now?
2. What has been your biggest surprise in the last year?
3. Where would you like our relationship to be this time next year?
4. How are you feeling about life in general?
5. What are your dreams for the future?
6. If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
7. How do you think we’re doing financially?
8. What do you want to do this year to improve our health?
9. What is one thing you would change about how our family relates to one another?
10. What is the one thing I give my time to that you think would be better spent somewhere else?
Here is a bonus one for you! : 5 Tips To Improve Conversations With Your Spouse