Studio: (800) 791-0991
Office: (732) 469-0991
November 26, 2018 | Brenda Price
Holiday stress, with all its commercialism, can cause anxiety, busyness can make us overwhelmed and trying to make everyone happy can even cause us to take on excessive debt just to buy Christmas gifts. In 2017, American families took on an average of $1,054 in holiday debt. When asked when they expected to pay off that debt, nearly 1 in 3 families said they needed five months or more. But what if there was another way to do Christmas? The Christmas season can truly be a season of peace and rest for you and your family! Here are some things you can do that will inspire you to have a Merry Christmas this year:
1. Remember the reason for the season! It is all about JESUS' Birthday!!
2. Celebrate Advent with your family
3. Make a a list of everything you’re going to say NO to this year.
4. Be thoughtful about the gifts you give
5. Give unusual gifts to those in need