Studio: (800) 791-0991
Office: (732) 469-0991
May 06, 2019 | Brenda Price
Sometimes if we have a positive attitude towards certain problems in life, we can have faith that God is working for our good behind the scenes, no matter how stressed we are, no matter how much it hurts, no matter how much we want to give up. I recently was going through something that threw me back a bit, and a friend of mine sent me this e-mail on how to look at my problems in a positive way and it reminded me that God is good! I hope it does the same for you!!
1. Your problems can bring great opportunities!
2. Your problems can help you grow spiritually!
3. Your problems can prove your integrity!
4. Your problems can make your dependence on God STRONGER!
5. Your problems can prepare your heart for ministry (to help others!)
Dear brothers and sisters, when troubles of any kind come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy. For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow (James 1:2-3)