Inexpensive Gifts Packed with Lots of Love!
December 10, 2019 | Brenda Price
There are a lot of gift-giving opportunities this time of year. And while you want to give everyone an amazing gift, you also don’t want to break the bank. Here are several unexpected free gifts you can give:
- A smile. Just smiling at someone walking by or shooting off a smiley selfie to someone you love can change their day.
- A helping hand. Be a Good Samaritan. Offer to help someone out with a project or chore.
- A note or text. Just send someone a short (or long) text telling them you love them or that you’re thinking of them.
- Quality time. Block off time in your schedule and plan to get together! Watch a movie. Cook dinner together. Or just hang out.
- A modern mixtape. You can always put together a Spotify playlist for someone you love, and you have so much creative freedom with this.
- A drawing or something crafty. You may not be an artist, but there’s something special about a one-of-a-kind gift. You can draw something or even make something with things you have around your house.
- A love jar. Take an empty jar or container and fill it with things you love about the person,
- A coupon book. Think about what you’re good at and about what the gift receiver may need help with sometimes. Then, on paper or in a text, tell them they have a limited time offer from yours truly.
- Meaningful memories. Put your phone down. Shut your laptop. And just make some memories with the person you love.