Studio: (800) 791-0991
Office: (732) 469-0991
June 18, 2019 | Brenda Price
Prayer is life changing and can stregnthen your marriage in so many ways!! I found this list of ways to pray for your husband on crosswalk.com and I wanted to share with you to encourage you to pray for your marriage!
1. Pray for his work.
2. Pray for his heart, soul and mind.
3. Pray for healing from the past.
4. Pray for courage.
5. Pray for his leadership.
6. Pray for wisdom in finances.
7. Pray for a heart for the Lord.
8. Pray for his speech.
9. Pray for his friendships.
10. Pray for your husband to be a good father.
"If you know someone struggling or feeling disconnected in their marriage, share these powerful prayers with them and use this article to encourage their hearts. Maybe you know someone who longs to strengthen her marriage and build up her husband, these prayers would be the perfect tool to do so!"