SOAK IT UP
August 15, 2019 | Kristen James
Family LifeMarriage & RelationshipsParenting
Summer's not over yet!!! Let's make a pact to soak up every last bit together! If you have some great ideas how to do that, share them!
Here's a few:
- EAT OUTSIDE
- There's something so refreshing about having dinner outside with a nice breeze and the sun still shining!
- READ A BOOK IN THE GRASS
- Okay, you can put a blanket down, it still counts!
- PLAY IN THE YARD
- Volleyball, cornhole, badmitton, hide and seek, TAG! Get away from the TV and video games!
- WATCH THE SUNSET
- Summer sunsets are so GORGEOUS!
- I think this counts as date night too! Something super romantic about counting stars under a summer sky - plus the sun sets after kids get in bed in the summertime!
- CATCH THE SUNRISE
- Bonus points if you can see it over the ocean with a cup of coffee!
- GET ON THE WATER
- Whether it's swimming, kayaking, a dinner cruise, or fishing - get there!
- EXPLORE A NEW PARK
- This is always exciting and you might find a new place to go back to in the fall!
- SET UP A SPRINKLER OR SLIP-AND-SLIDE IN THE BACKYARD
- This is fun for both kids AND adults!