Studio: (800) 791-0991
Office: (732) 469-0991
December 06, 2018 | Brenda Price
Wives, we want to make our husbands happy and respect them right? We want them to know how awesome they are and how much they are loved, right? But sometimes it can be difficult because, well we are women, and well, they are men!
I found this great article on Crosswalk.com "10 Ways to Better Understand Your Husband" You are welcome ladies! LOL!!!
1. Remember he's a man.
2. Realize his need for respect.
3. Recognize his need to succeed.
4. Allow him time in his "blank box."
5. Ask him about his dreams.
6. Treat him like a king, but not your God.
7. Acknowledge his singular focus.
8. Allow him sexual pleasure with his wife.
9. Accept his love for good food.
10. Be patient as his priorities shift with age.
Cindi McMenamin is a national speaker and award-winning author of 16 books who has been married 30 years to her husband, Hugh, a pastor and introvert. Together, they co-authored the book, When Couples Walk Together: 31 Days to a Closer Connection. Cindi’s newest book, 12 Ways to Experience More with Your Husband, will help you experience more joy, passion, and communication in your marriage, no matter what your husband’s personality. For more on her resources to strengthen your walk with God, your marriage, or your parenting, see Cindi’s website: www.StrengthForTheSoul.com.