Studio: (800) 791-0991
Office: (732) 469-0991
August 06, 2018 | Brenda Price
Change happens, life happens.. so how can you get through?
Wether you lost job, a relationship, a home, or a friend, life can make you go through a transition. You could be experiencing death in the family or a divorce, there are so many things that can bring change to our lives. It is so important how we handle the transition because it could help us or hurt us. I found this great article on how to handle transiton smoothly on Crosswalk.com.
Here are ten ways to gracefully make it through a transition:
1. Take long walks alone and talk to the Lord a great deal.
2. Read the Psalms. In fact, live in them.
3. Be busy doing good things.
4. Get out of the house.
5. Start a journal.
6. Keep up a few close friendships.
7. Stay in church.
8. Eat healthy.
9. Be specific in your prayer life.
10. Laugh some every day.